Sub-Zero Built-in Refrigerator Repair
Sub-Zero Brand Overview
Sub-Zero brand has been producing quality products since the late 1940’s. They are best known for manufacturing major kitchen appliances such as refrigeration and wine preservation products. Sub-Zero products are manufactured and distributed in the USA. Sub-Zero has produced exceptionally high quality, reliable and eco-friendly products. They are constantly modifying their product line to meet and exceed their customer’s expectations.
Sub-Zero Brand History
The Sub-Zero Freezer brand was founded in Madison Wisconsin by Westye Bakke in 1945. He built the first free standing freezer in the basement of his home in 1943. In March of 2000 the Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired the Wolf brand name. The Sub-Zero Freezer is now in its third generation of family ownership and management. To date, they still remain as one of the best-selling top of the line refrigeration manufacturers in the industry.
Sub-Zero Refrigerator Appliances
Sub-Zero manufactures a huge variety of refrigeration and wine preservation products. Their refrigeration products are sold in the following models:
- Side by side refrigerator/freezer
- French door
- Glass door refrigerator/freezer
- Over-and-under refrigerator/freezer
- All freezer
- All refrigerator
Their refrigeration products can be purchased as a built-in, integrated or undercounter refrigeration unit. They have a customizable exterior and are available in either a stainless steel or overlay exterior finish. Most people prefer the stainless steel unit due to it being very attractive, easier to clean, and more durable.
Their refrigerators have a top of the line dual refrigeration system. Dual refrigeration allows the freezer to maintain a constant temperature. This feature also eliminates moisture and odor from your refrigerator and helps to preserve food longer. Another great feature of the dual refrigeration system is that it is energy efficient.SUB-ZERO BUILT IN REFRIGERATORS REPAIR – PLEASE CALL: 818.487-2555
SUB-ZERO BUILT IN REFRIGERATORS REPAIR
There are several things that can go wrong with a refrigerator. Some problems are common, but others are uncommon and require a certified repairman touch to get things back up and running again.
A few problems that may occur and cause for you to call a Sub-Zero appliance repairperson are when the service light or indicator light is illuminated or flashing, there are no lights, the refrigerator/freezer is not running, the refrigerator/freezer is running excessively, you are hearing noises coming from unit, condensation forms outside of the unit, or when the unit has an odor.
Do not attempt any type of Sub-Zero appliance repair unless you are a certified repairman. If you begin to experience any problems with your built-in refrigerator you should consult your user’s manual. If you are still are not sure what to do then you should contact a certified Sub-Zero appliance repair person for help.
Sub-Zero Built-in Refrigerator Repair Common Solutions
Here are some very simple solutions to the common repair issues listed in the paragraph above.
- If a service or indicator light is illuminated or flashing on your refrigerator’s control panel display you should consult your user’s manual to determine the service or indicator light’s meaning. Once you find out the meaning, you can address and fix the issue. If the tools indicator is illuminated that usually means that the microprocessor has sensed a problem with the operating system. It could also mean that he condenser needs cleaning. If you check the condenser and it is clean, then you should turn the unit off at the power keypad and then restart by pressing the keypad again. If the indicator light continues to flash or illuminate, you should contact a Sub-Zero certified repair person for a service.
- If there are no interior lights on in your unit you should verify that the power is on. Next, you should verify that the unit is getting electrical power. There is also a possibility that the light bulb may need to be replaced. If this is the case, consult your user’s manual for further assistance.
- If your refrigerator or freezer is not running you should check to see if the unit is receiving electrical power. Also, you should check the home circuit break and ensure that the condenser is clean. A few other things that you should check are that the doors are closed and that there are no obstructions in the doorway. If your doors are open make sure you shut them tight, and if there are obstructions to the doorway rearrange a few items to clear the doorway. One last thing that you could check is to see if the refrigerator is in showroom mode. If so, then you should call Sub-Zero customer care for assistance.
- If for some reason your refrigerator is running excessively you should first check to see if the condenser is clean. Next, you should make sure that a door has not been left ajar. Please keep in mind that on warmer days the room temperature is warmer and will make the compressor run longer.
- If you are hearing strange noises come from your unit, don’t panic. The noise could be associated with the normal operating sounds of your refrigerator. If you hear a buzzing noise, it could be associated with your icemaker. You should check to make sure your icemaker is properly connected and that the ice maker is turned on.
- When condensation forms outside of the unit, before consulting a repairman you should know that during periods of high humidity a little condensation may appear on outside surfaces. Over time the condensation will disappear when the humidity drops. You should make sure that all doors are closing and sealing properly. Please monitor the condensation if the problem persists you should contact a Sub-Zero factory certified service agent.
- If your refrigerator has an odor, you should check to see if the air purification system cartridge needs to be replaced. Then you should make sure that all foods are covered or sealed tightly. If the odor is still present then the unit may need to be cleaned thoroughly. Please refer to your user’s manual to determine which products the unit should be cleaned with. Last but not least, you should clean the drain pan and unit drain pipe to remove any residue and clear any blockage. If you are not comfortable doing this yourself you should consult a licensed and certified Sub-Zero repair person.
Sub-Zero Built-in Refrigerator Tips
Sub-Zero built-in refrigerator repair or replacement parts can be purchased through the manufacturer’s website. Additional service plans may be purchased through the manufacturer. If you regularly maintain your product it will ensure the long life of your product. If you are unable to fix your refrigerator, contact a Sub-Zero built-in refrigerator repair person for assistance.
Sub-Zero repair Altadena | Sub-Zero repair Bel-Air | Sub-Zero repair Beverly Hills | Sub-Zero repair Burbank | Sub-Zero repair Culver City | Sub-Zero repair Encino | Sub-Zero repair Glendale | Sub-Zero repair Granada Hills | Sub-Zero repair Hollywood | Sub-Zero repair La Canada | Sub-Zero repair Los Angeles | Sub-Zero repair North Hollywood | Sub-Zero repair Pasadena | Sub-Zero repair Reseda | Sub-Zero repair Santa Monica | Sub-Zero repair Sherman Oaks | Sub-Zero repair Studio City | Sub-Zero repair Sun Valley | Sub-Zero repair Tarzana | Sub-Zero repair West Hollywood | Sub-Zero repair West Los Angeles |Sub-Zero repair Woodland Hills