Sub-Zero Brand Overview
Sub-Zero brand has been producing quality products since the late 1940s. They are better known for manufacturing kitchen appliances such as refrigeration and wine preservation products. Sub-Zero products are manufactured and distributed in the USA. Sub-Zero has produces exceptionally high quality, reliable, durable and eco-friendly products. They are constantly modifying their product line to meet and exceed their customer’s expectations.
Sub-Zero Brand History
The Sub-Zero Freezer brand was founded in 1945 by Westye F. Bakke. Mr. Bakke built the first free standing freezer in the basement of his Madison, Wisconsin home in 1943. In March of 2000 the Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired the Wolf brand name. The Sub-Zero Freezer is now in its third generation of family ownership and management. To date they still remain one of the best-selling top of the line refrigeration manufacturers in the industry.
Sub-Zero Pro-48 Refrigeration Products
Sub-Zero manufactures a huge variety of refrigeration and wine preservation products. Their refrigeration products are sold in the following models: side by side refrigerator/freezer, French door, glass door refrigerator/freezer, over-and-under refrigerator/freezer, all freezer, and all refrigerator. Their refrigeration products can be purchased as a Pro-48, built-in, integrated or undercounter refrigeration units. The exterior is customizable and are available in either stainless steel or overlay.
Pro-48 refrigerators are available in options either the glass door or traditional refrigerator. They can be built-in or come with a free standing accessory kit. This refrigeration system offers an exterior temperature display, a microprocessor and interior control panel with up-front touch controls, spill-proof glass shelves with stainless steel trim and auto-close system.
All of Sub-Zero’s refrigerators have a top of the line dual refrigeration system which allows the freezer to maintain a constant temperature. This feature also eliminates moisture and odor from your refrigerator and helps to preserve food longer. Additional options or accessories for this product can be purchased directly from the manufacturer’s website.SUB-ZERO PRO 48 REFRIGERATORS REPAIR – PLEASE CALL: 818.279.2747
SUB-ZERO PRO 48 REFRIGERATORS REPAIR
There are several issues that can occur with a refrigerator. Some issues are common others are uncommon and may require a very skilled and highly certified repairman to fix. A few problems that may occur and cause for you to call a Sub-Zero appliance repair person are when the indicator light is illuminated, the refrigerator or freezer is frosted up, the refrigerator or freezer is warmer than usual, there is no ice, the outside of the freezer section heats up, or when condensation forms inside the unit. If you begin to experience any problems with your built-in refrigerator you should consult your user’s manual. In the event that your refrigerator needs repair contact a Sub-Zero appliance repair expert immediately to prevent further damage to the unit.
Sub-Zero Pro-48 Refrigerator Troubleshooting
- If the indicator light is illuminated or flashing on your refrigerator’s control panel display you should consult your user’s manual to determine the service or indicator light’s meaning. Once you find out the meaning you can address and fix the issue. If the service light is illuminated in the exterior temperature display it means that the refrigerators microprocessor has sensed a problem with the operating system. You can refer to your user’s manual for further instruction or call the customer care telephone number.
- If the service light is flashing in the exterior temperature display then it could mean that more than one of the zones has been running too long. It could also mean that a temperature sensor may be faulty. Also, you should check to see if the condenser is clean. If the condenser is dirty you should consult your user’s manual on how to clean it. Then, you should turn the unit off with the power key pad and restart by pressing the key pad again. If the service light is still flashing, you should the contact a Sub-Zero customer care center representative.
- If your refrigerator or freezer is overly frosted first you should check to ensure that no drawers or doors have been left open. You should also make sure no food packages are obstructing any drawer or doors from closing. Next, you should check to see if your drawers and doors are sealing properly when being closed. If you experience a side-to-side motion when closing or opening a drawer, this is normal. Once the drawer is closed, it is designed to automatically adjust and close with the correct alignment.
- If your refrigerator temperature has been a little warmer than usual you should check to see if the control settings are set properly. Next, you should check to see if the condenser needs to be cleaned. You should also check to see if a drawer or door has been left open for an extended period of time. Lastly, you should check to see if there are any food packages preventing the door from closing. If there are any obstructions that are preventing the drawers or doors from opening, you should unblock them to ensure that the temperature gets back to normal.
- If you find that your icemaker is not producing any ice you should check to make sure the icemaker is turned on. Then you should check to ensure that the water supply is connected, and if so, connected properly. If the outside of the freezer section has heated up or heats up occasionally, then you may need to clean the condenser area.
- If condensation forms on the inside of your refrigeration unit you should be aware that this is normal. When there are periods of higher humidity, mainly during the summer, where the amount of condensation increases. Also, when the refrigerator doors are opened more frequently it can cause condensation. To be on the safe side you should also check to make sure that all drawers and doors are closing properly and sealed properly.
Sub-Zero Pro-48 Additional Tips
Sub-Zero built-in refrigerator repair or replacement parts can be purchased through the manufacturer’s website. They offer several different repair plans such as: two, five and twelve year residential warranty terms. If you are unable to fix your refrigerator, contact a Sub-Zero built-in refrigerator repair person for assistance.
Sub-Zero repair Altadena | Sub-Zero repair Bel-Air | Sub-Zero repair Beverly Hills | Sub-Zero repair Burbank | Sub-Zero repair Culver City | Sub-Zero repair Encino | Sub-Zero repair Glendale | Sub-Zero repair Granada Hills | Sub-Zero repair Hollywood | Sub-Zero repair La Canada | Sub-Zero repair Los Angeles | Sub-Zero repair North Hollywood | Sub-Zero repair Pasadena | Sub-Zero repair Reseda | Sub-Zero repair Santa Monica | Sub-Zero repair Sherman Oaks | Sub-Zero repair Studio City | Sub-Zero repair Sun Valley | Sub-Zero repair Tarzana | Sub-Zero repair West Hollywood | Sub-Zero repair West Los Angeles |Sub-Zero repair Woodland Hills